welcome seekaplayer

Go down

welcome seekaplayer

Post by xTCAx Saki IED on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Contact message from TCACLAN.COM:

First Name : Brandon
XBL Gamertag : seekaplayer
Tell us about you (how long you've been playing, what's your best class, what you can bring to TCA, etc.) : Hello my name is Brandon I am someone who has been on the search for a dedicated team that plays BFBC2. I used to play FPS on PC years ago but found console gaming is cheaper when it comes to hardware. I do the best that I can do in game and I try to work tactically. I think that if you work hard and you work with a team you can go far. I have been playing BFBC2 since it came out I was a PS3 player but switched back to XBOX360 I find it more enjoyable. I would say my strongest class is assault and my 2 best weapons have been AN 94 and M16A2. I have worked hard to unlock my classes and I'm working on completing my pins. My goal is to reach level 50 even if it takes months. I am currently lvl 34 but I know this takes time dedication and hard work. What I can bring to TCA is hard work great sportsmanship and the need to learn. I know my skills are not at the top but I think with a good team I can accomplish anything. I would say I can also bring a good personality to the team and I am not a fan of negative confrontation I always say just walk away. I have done some web design in the past I'm not a code person but as for online website builders and some forums I'm ok at it and always learning I would be happy to work with you on website work if needed. I look forward to joining you and getting to know you all I agree with your Code Of Conduct and everything there is perfect on how to be a team player. Thank you for considering me and I hope to battle with you soon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xTCAx Saki IED
-=Captain=-
-=Captain=-

Back to top Go down

Re: welcome seekaplayer

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:27 pm

thanks I look forward to getting to know you all

Back to top Go down

Post by xTCAxPH4NT0Mx on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:49 am

Great to have you aboard. Hope we/clan can work good together winning matches.
xTCAxPH4NT0Mx
-Private First Class-
-Private First Class-

Back to top Go down

Post by xTCAx IxALPHAxI on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 am

wow i think this is the first guy i know of that has used this part of the website...out of 15 or more recruits lately I dont know of any using it...I give you an A+ for dedication so far...Roster spots are limited for gamebattles right now but tons of recruits are on board and dont know if all will stay...But if you are serious about the clan we will play in regular matches..A good number of us are on everyday after 10 eastern...If you prove yourself and work hard, a roster spot might just open up...Thanks and I look forward to playing on the battlefield with you.

xTCAx IxALPHAxI
-=Captain=-
-=Captain=-

Back to top Go down

Post by xTCAx Saki IED on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 am

we have had many use the contact form this is just the first one I've posted. I figured it might be a good way to get more people involved in the forums and give them a chance to get themselves known.

xTCAx Saki IED
-=Captain=-
-=Captain=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 pm

well I will do my best to prove myself and I'm glad I get a chance to play with a team that is dedicated to getting better and showing their skills. Yeah I don't expect to hop into the list of players for gamebattles I want to prove to you I deserve that spot. Thanks again guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTCAx IxALPHAxI on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:05 pm

xTCAx Saki IED wrote:we have had many use the contact form this is just the first one I've posted. I figured it might be a good way to get more people involved in the forums and give them a chance to get themselves known.

ok cool...great idea saki this is a great way to get the new guys involved....are you the only one that gets these? cuz I know I dont receive it in my email when someone uses it

xTCAx IxALPHAxI
-=Captain=-
-=Captain=-

Back to top Go down

Post by xTCAx IxALPHAxI on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm

good attitude man..you are receiving a plus in my book every time you comment on here..You sound like a great teamwork based player which is the type of player we like to build into this team..

xTCAx IxALPHAxI
-=Captain=-
-=Captain=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Spatester on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Welcome aboard "Seek". What I like about your comments is the dedication to the game, (not that I am against playing other games). It is great to have someone come aboard that shows dedication and the fervor towards the needs of the Clan.

Today is tomorrow's history. How will you be remembered?
Spatester
-Sergeant-
-Sergeant-

Back to top Go down

Post by xTCAx IxALPHAxI on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 pm

got a chance to finally play with you last night...I was personally impressed...for the first time rolling with the team you had great communication skills and I noticed you have pretty good aim...I do certain things in matches to see how you will be an asset to the team in clan matches and different areas...Last night just me and you rolling together I purposely got killed a few times to see if you could find the guy by my directions and you took the guy/guys out almost everytime which is huge in clan matches...I was impressed especially for the first time playing with us...keep up the good work and soon you will be in on serious matches with us running strategies with G UP and maybe if that goes well you may find yourself in a clan match..

xTCAx IxALPHAxI
-=Captain=-
-=Captain=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 pm

yeah I had a blast and as I said I'm new to hardcore play so I'm going to get into it a lot more as i play and I think playing hardcore will make me a much better player. Yes BFBC2 is my main game I tried Black Ops and it's not for me but good single player mode if I might add. Yes I like how there is so many people to play with. I did send a lot of FR out but I'm not sure if a lot of people knew who I was so I will see who I got and didn't get and send some out. Again my XBL GT for this time is seekaplayer

Yes I think once I learn your call outs for certain things it will help out a lot. thanks again and yes I'm looking for to playing with a lot more of you all and getting to know you all. So far I'm enjoying and having fun with this awesome clan/team.

thanks again

seek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum